In this episode, Sarah talks about getting started in hunting as an adult, the range of emotions evolved in a hunt, common misconceptions others have about hunting, conservation, what a mountain lion tastes like and we learn about a World Turkey Slam (hint: it does not involved wrestling). Sarah also talked about how she’s developed as a person and shared a bunch of great resources sure to help out any new hunters.
The following were mentioned during the podcast:
- Huntress View: https://www.huntressview.com/
- ReelCamo Girl: https://reelcamogirl.com/
- GoWild app: https://timetogowild.com/
- Sisterhood of the outdoors: https://www.sisterhoodoutdoors.com
- Hunters of Color on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/huntersofcolor
- Instagram: @waddysarah
- GoWild app: @sarahhonadel
- Twitter: @jaylane
- LinkedIn: @digitaljaylane
- Email: email@example.com
- Personal website: JayLane.com
- Custom handcrafted wood art business: MadeByJayLane.com
Subscribe to the Podcast
Listen and subscribe to My Awesome Hobby on all the major podcasting platform including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, and Pocket Casts.
Be a Guest on the Show!
If you have a hobby (or hobbies) that you love talking about, I’d love to have you on the show. Drop me a line!