In this episode, Sarah talks about getting started in hunting as an adult, the range of emotions evolved in a hunt, common misconceptions others have about hunting, conservation, what a mountain lion tastes like and we learn about a World Turkey Slam (hint: it does not involved wrestling). Sarah also talked about how she’s developed as a person and shared a bunch of great resources sure to help out any new hunters.
The following were mentioned during the podcast:
- Huntress View: https://www.huntressview.com/
- ReelCamo Girl: https://reelcamogirl.com/
- GoWild app: https://timetogowild.com/
- Sisterhood of the outdoors: https://www.sisterhoodoutdoors.com
- Hunters of Color on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/huntersofcolor
- Twitter: @jaylane
- LinkedIn: @digitaljaylane
- Email: email@example.com
- Personal website: JayLane.com
- Custom handcrafted wood art business: MadeByJayLane.com
Subscribe to the Podcast
Be a Guest on the Show!
If you have a hobby (or hobbies) that you love talking about, I’d love to have you on the show. Drop me a line!