I love hobbies and I have a lot of them. A lot. Over the years, they have provided a great way for me to chill out and get away from the hustle and bustle of my every day life. In fact, I love hobbies so much that I decided to start a podcast, My Awesome Hobby.
In this episode, I talk about why I started the podcast and share a little bit about myself, including my favorite hobbies.
Why I started the podcast
- I’m making it my personal mission to promote hobbies and help people find activities that they will love.
- I enjoy talking about hobbies and noticed that others do too.
- I love creative projects and have always wanted to start a podcast.
- I live in Louisville, KY (born and raised)
- I’ve been married to my wife, Mary, for 18+ years
- We have three kids and a Goldendoodle named Gertie
- Traditional woodworking – Check out my gallery here.
- Scroll saw art – I have a side hustle making custom wood art. Learn more at MadeByJayLane.com.
- Video games
- Cheering for the Minnesota Vikings
- Fantasy football
Subscribe to the Podcast
Listen and subscribe to My Awesome Hobby on all the major podcasting platform including Apple Podcasts
, Google Podcasts
, iHeart Radio
, and Pocket Casts
. Pandora is coming soon (I hope).
Be a Guest on the Show!
If you have a hobby (or hobbies) that you love talking about, I’d love to have you on the show. Drop me a line!